Haydon Construction Services Ltd
Regulated by RICS & Chartered Institute of Arbitration
Construction Costs Managed
Average Cost Savings
Click below to see the services that we offer and can help with your project.
Helping project owners and clients successfully identify and control project cost expenditure throughout the project lifecycle.
Helping clients manage expenditure and operations by ensuring that costs are tracked against budgets, managing contractual obligations and regularly reporting on profitability and risks.
Our Claims Management service helps businesses to not only avoid claims escalating, but also to defend claims and successfully pursuit claims when they arise. To date, we have successfully dealt with nearly £100m in claims.
Our Quantity Surveying Services help to identify the material and labour cost elements of construction projects and establish construction values. We help clients keep track of their budgets while ensuring they achieve value for money.
Estimating & Cost Planning
We help our clients to understand and manage the costs of constructions projects, representing project owners, developers, subcontractors and main contractors.
Helping our clients achieve maximum value for money through the procurement process of construction projects.
Helping organisations reduce costs and improve efficiency by providing cost-saving measures that maintain service delivery quality. We generate innovative solutions while considering functionality, costs, and sustainability.
Ensuring that contractual agreements are met and enforced, providing a clear understanding of obligations, and proactive risk mitigation.
We help clients and project owners to review the viability of a project or decision to engage in construction activities.
Why Choose Us
Reasons why you should choose Haydon Construction Services for your next project.
1. Haydon Construction Services are an RICS regulated firm, demonstrating that the business operates to the highest degree of global ethical and professional competence.
2. Wide range of sector experience, covering residential to industrial and civil projects. This broad sector experience uniquely positions us to solve complex construction issues.
3. We represent a multitude of clients, from large contractors to government bodies and private developers, we’re able to view projects holistically and give sound advice.
4. We combine Commercial and Contract Management expertise with traditional Quantity Surveying services to deliver a robust, multidisciplinary service.
5. Client experience is our key focus, ensuring that we work in partnership with you to understand your needs and provide sound advice, and deliver successful outcomes.
What Our Clients Say
We always pride ourselves on work that we do and these are a few testimonials from clients.
“Haydon Construction Services provide a methodical, detailed service which has benefitted my clients throughout the lifecycle of the construction process, from cost planning and detailed estimating and BOQ preparation, to employer’s agent and project management. They have saved my clients time and money through their prudent advice, and we will continue to work closely with Haydon Construction Services moving forward.”
Kirsten Briggs – Architect
“Haydon Construction Services saved my clients time and money through their prudent advice, and we will continue to work closely with Haydon Construction Services moving forward.”